Welcome to Thursday Tips!! I hope you’ll join us each Thursday to share tips that work or have worked in your life. Tips are hints or ideas. They are basic, practical facts. I’d love to hear yours!!
Does your laundry area/room look like this?? It doesn’t have to!
Teach your children to sort their laundry for you. I use laundry baskets with the categories written on them.
Currently my 5 year old gathers laundry and my 8 year old sorts. But everyone is responsible for sorting their laundry if they take it in there. There is also a basket labeled socks and underwear but I’m not going to show you that one!!
I love the laundry being sorted into baskets. When it’s time for me to do a load, I can just pick up a basket and dump its contents into the washing machine.
I’d love to have you join us for Thursday Tips. Here are the rules:
1. Go to your blog and do a post about a tip you’d like to share with us!
2. Use the Tuesday Tip banner if you’d like – here’s the direct link that you can use: https://marineswife.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/thursday-2.gif or just link back to this post.
3. After posting your tip, come back here, and put the blog post’s link into Mr. Linky below.
4. Check out the other tips – leave comments! Spread the blog love.
5. If you link to a random post that is not a tip, I’ll delete it from the Mr. Linky. Sorry! We’re all about ideas here! Thanks!